Ten Second Buzz
September 28, 2023
September 11, 2023
September 12, 2023
August 31, 2023
September 26, 2023
September 8, 2023
September 18, 2023
September 13, 2023
A Message From Devcat
Devcat is exploring some additional filters for moderation. This should be transparent to almost everybody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on Another Legal Loss for Donald Trump (Stay Tuned for More) The Mar-a-Lago part of Engoron's ruling: "Donald Trump purchased Mar-a-Lago in 1985. In 1993, he sought, and o…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 I haven't seen any numbers but if someone said something like "I saw this and it upset me", does that count as…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 Do we have any data on violence at these Target stores?
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 Again, you're conflating a statement that "we have no evidence currently to say that he did it." with as a sta…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 Sure, but listen to those tunes. Just copy/paste into that link. I don't know that I recognize the tune. Now,…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 Let's look at the opinions of the police! New York officers are no strangers to the shopping center, and speci…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 Okay, they *ARE* saying crime. But they're putting emphasis on how the crime threatens safety. In this case, w…
- on Open Mic for the week of 9/25/2023 YAY IT'S BACK! Let's see what it says: In this case, we cannot continue operating these stores because theft a…
- POETS Day! Revisiting Clampitt with Cummings In Mind
There’s a valid complaint about poetry written beginning somewhere in the middle of the last century that claims modern poetry is written for a smaller and smaller audience of attuned readers
- Let Joe Biden Be Joe Biden: Voter Reactions To President Biden’s Events
I showed two videos of Joe Biden to a group of 50 voters who were in their early to mid-20s from different areas of Massachusetts.
- The Brand is the Point: Voting Against Your Interests to Stay in Your Tribe
Normally I'd sit back, decry the situation in Mississippi, vote, and then go get a good stiff drink. I may have to do so again this year.
- Abortion ‘Trafficking’ and the Constitution (Updated)
You don’t have to be pro-abortion to oppose the restrictive intrusion that anti-”trafficking” laws impose on individuals and their right to travel.